FPV 433Mhz Radio Telemetry Kit 100mW V1.1
We do not remove such products from the catalogue because customer reviews on them may contain useful information.
This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to a flight controller such as our HK Pilot Mega 2.5 or Multiwii AIO via a USB equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG). The Radio set not only lets you see live data such as live GPS position overlaid on a map (if the flight controller has the GPS option) to system voltage, heading, waypoint navagation even artificial horizon and so much more, using open source MAVlink based ground station software. You can even fly your aircraft with a joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY projects that needs a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price, longer range (approx one mile with supplied antennas) and superior performance. The system utilizes the 433Mhz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF's HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FT232 USB serial.
• Very small size
• Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
• 433Mhz frequency band
• Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
• Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
• Transparent serial link
• Air data rates up to 250kbps
• Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
• Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Support for LBT and AFA
• Configurable duty cycle
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
• Upgraded to more convince Molex 1.25mm
Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
Output power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
Interface: Standard TTL UART
Connection status: LED indicators
Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
lead set x1
Antenna x 2
This product is based on the 3DRadio Project from 3D Robotics.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!