Turnigy nano-tech 5800mah 2S2P 30~60C Hardcase Lipo Pack (ROAR APPROVED)
Now officialy approved by ROAR for race use!
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech lithium polymer batteries are built with an LiCo nano-technologysubstrate complex greatly improving power transfer making the oxidation/reduction reaction more efficient, this helps electrons pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.
In short, less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery.
Unfortunately with other big brands, numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 2S2P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 30C Constant / 60C Burst
Dimensions: 138 x 46 x 25mm
Balance Plug: JST-HX
Discharge Plug: 4mm Bullet-connector to your own custom plug
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity. These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels.
This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!