Trainstar Exchange Trainer EPO 1100mm (PNF)
Looking for a plug and fly trainer that can take a beating? The TrainStar Exchange is the model you are looking for!
This model features a blow moulded fuselage with internal ply reinforcement - it is tough! The wing is resilient EPO foam with internal spars for additional strength. Speaking of wing, or should we say, wings, the TrainStar Exchange actually has two wings included in the box. Choose between a simple wing, no ailerons that has more dihedral when learning to fly. Then, once you have progressed, switch to the 4-channel wing and bring ailerons into the mix. This wing has a 9g servo pre-installed, and less dihedral, allowing for better aerobatics like loops and rolls.
This version is a plug and fly package (PNF) that includes all the equipment needed to assemble the model to a flyable state, though you will need to supply your own 3~4 channel transmitter/receiver and 3 cell 11.1V 1500mAh Lipoly battery.
• Plug and fly - install your choice of receiver and battery
• Rugged blow molded plastic fuselage
• Ultra stable flight performance
• Molded EPO foam wing and tail
• Bolt together construction, no glued required
• Includes two wings, one with ailerons, one without
• Great for learning to fly
• Under fuselage battery hatch
• Rubber band on wing reduces damage in case of crash
Servos: 4 x 9g
ESC: 20 amp brushless
Motor: 2812 Outrunner
3~4 Channel Radio
3S 11.1V 1500mAh Lipoly battery
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!