Turnigy Nano-Tech 1500mAh 3S 30C Lipo (E-flite Compatible EFLB15003S)
|Similiar products||Supplier||In Stock||Price / Weight||Bonus points per product||Add To Cart / Wishlist|
This nano-tech battery pack offers 100mAh more capacity than the original Dynamite option battery and a much higher discharge rate. More punch, more power and longer drive times are only the beginning. When tested with the Dynamite DYN1477 the differences between the original battery and the nano-tech where remarkable! Out of the corner power was remarkable due to the extra capacity and C rate of this battery.
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 30C Constant / 60C Burst
Discharge Plug: EC3
Suited to the following models: EFLB15003S
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Plug and Fly - Just add radio sytem, battery and fly!
• Fully molded EPO airframePower density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels.This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!