FrSky RX8R PRO Full Duplex Telemetry Receiver (EU)
The FrSky RX8R has been upgraded to the PRO version but retains all the old features. The new PRO version has increased precision and lower latency. Its deviation of PWM is reduced to 0.5us, and the delay of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X8R in high-speed mode. It also has improved anti-interference from the ignition system on combustion engines.
• Strong anti-interference performance in ignition process
• Higher precision of PWM, the deviation of PWM is reduced to 0.5μs
• Lower latency on the PWM output, compared with X8R under HS mode, PWM output delay of RX8R PRO reduces at most 9ms.
• Support redundancy function
• Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
• Firmware Upgradeable
Numbers of Channels: 16CH (1～8CH PWM or 9~16CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port)
With RSSI Output on Board: Analog DC 0~3.3V
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Current: 100mA@5V
Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS— High-Speed Mode) / 18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
Compatibility: FrSky transmitters/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode (Taranis X9D/X9D Plus and Taranis Q X7S/X7)
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!