Turnigy nano-tech 450mAh 2S 65C Lipo (E-flite Compatible - Blade 130X EFLB3002S35)
A direct replacement for E-flite EFLB3002S35.
Designed specifically for the E-flite Blade 130X. This pack offers a much higher discharge rate and 50% more capacity than the stock E-flite battery. An excellent upgrade for your 130X!
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those who love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 26g (including wire, plug & case)
Discharge Plug: E-flite micro connector
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!