MultiWii SE V2.0 Flight Controller w/FTDI
We do not remove such products from the catalogue because customer reviews on them may contain useful information.
The Multiwii SE V2.0 is a gyro/accelerometer based flight controller that is loaded with features. With expandability options and full programmability, this device can control just about any type of aircraft. This is the ideal flight controller for your multi-rotor aircraft.
• Small size, 35x35mm mounting holes
• 6 input channels for standard receiver and PPM SUM receiver
• Up to 8-axis motor output
• 2 servos output for PITCH and ROLL gimbal system
• Can utilize a servo's output to trigger a camera button
• FTDI/UART TTL socket for debug, upload firmware or LCD display
• I2C socket for extend sensor, I2C LCD/OLED display or CRIUS I2c-GPS NAV board
• Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
• ATMega 328P Microcontroller
• MPU6050 6 axis gyro/accelerometer with Motion Processing Unit
• HMC5883L 3-axis digital magnetometer
• BMP085 digital pressure sensor
• On board logic level converter
• One of the following basic mode
- Alt Hold
- Head Lock
• Optional mode
- HeadFree (CareFree)
- GPS Hold (Need GPS receiver + I2C-GPS NAV Board)
- GPS Return to home position (Need GPS receiver + I2C-GPS NAV Board)
Fixing hole spacing: 35mm (It can be changed to 45mm by CRIUS Distribution Board)
Hole diameter: 3mm
MultiWii SE FC x 1
USB program board x 1 (Mini USB cable required but sold separately)
3Pin to 1Pinx3 cable 100mm x 2
3Pin to 3Pin cable 100mm x 1
More information can be found on the Multiwii Website.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!