MultiWii Lite V1.0 Flight Controller w/FTDI
The Multiwii Lite V1.0 is a gyro/accelerometer based flight controller that is loaded with features. With expandability options and full programmability, this device can control just about any type of aircraft. This is the ideal flight controller for your multi-rotor aircraft.
• Small size, 35x35mm mounting holes
• 6 input channels for standard receiver and PPM SUM receiver
• Up to 8-axis motor output
• 2 servos output for PITCH and ROLL gimbal system
• Can utilize a servo's output to trigger a camera button
• FTDI/UART TTL socket for debug, upload firmware or LCD display
• I2C socket for extend sensor, I2C LCD/OLED display or CRIUS I2c-GPS NAV board
• Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
• ATMega 328P Microcontroller
• MPU6050 6 axis gyro/accelerometer with Motion Processing Unit
• On board logic level converter
Fixing hole spacing: 35mm (It can be changed to 45mm by CRIUS Distribution Board)
Hole diameter: 3mm
MultiWii Lite FC x 1
USB program board x 1 (Mini USB cable required but sold separately)
More information can be found on the Multiwii Website.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!