Multiwii and Megapirate AIO Flight Controller w/FTDI (ATmega 2560) V2.0
We do not remove such products from the catalogue because customer reviews on them may contain useful information.
|Similiar products||Supplier||In Stock||Price / Weight||Bonus points per product||Add To Cart / Wishlist|
This board features a multiple serial interface as well as a dedicated I2C interface. You can now plug in a GPS directly, and you still have extra ports for other external devices. In addition to that, the new ATmega 2560 has more IO pins so it can both read the PWM signal from your receiver and it has enough PWM outputs to control the ESCs directly without the need to do the PWM signal in software.
This controller even has a MicroUSB port right on the board, no need to attach an extra FTDI USB interface.
The motion sensing side features a new generation MEMS Gyro, a MPU6050 by InvenSense, which has the MEMS Gyro / Accelerometer sensor on a single chip. There’s also a 3-axis magnetometer and a barometer sensor with a resolution of 0.01 millibar – approximately a 10 cm height difference.
Interested in GPS functionality? Well this is one of the most cost effective ways to get started - simply add a 10Hz GPS module (coming soon) and you’re good to go!
• Supported MegaPirateNG and MultiWii firmware
• Up to 8-axis motor output
• 8 input channels for standard receiver
• 4 serial ports for debug/Bluetooth Module/OSD/GPS/telemetry
• 2 servos output for PITCH and ROLL gimbal system
• 1 servo output to trigger a camera button
• 6 Analog output for extend device
• A I2C port for extend sensor or device
• Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
• ATMega 2560 Microcontroller
• MPU6050 6 axis gyro/accel with Motion Processing Unit
• HMC5883L 3-axis digital magnetometer
• MS5611-01BA01 highprecision altimeter
• FT232RQ USB-UART chip and Micro USB receptacle
• On board logic level converter
Flight mode for Multiwii:
• One of the following basic modes
– Alt Hold
- Heading Lock
• Optional mode
– HeadFree (CareFree)
– GPS Hold (Need GPS receiver)
– GPS Back to home position (Need GPS receiver)
Flight mode for MegaPirate:
• Alt Hold
• Loiter (uses GPS)
• Guided (uses GPS)
• Position (uses GPS)
• Circle (uses GPS)
• RTL (uses GPS)
• Auto(uses GPS)
• Follow Me(uses GPS)
Fixing hole spacing: 45mm
Hole diameter: 3mm
1 x AIO PRO FC
3 x 3Pin to 1Pinx3 cable 100mm
1 x 3Pin to 3Pin cable 100mm
1 x Molex 1.25mm 4Pin cable 100mm
1 x Molex 1.25mm 6Pin cable 100mm
1 x Molex 1.25mm 8Pin cable 100mm
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!