Minim OSD v1.1
We do not remove such products from the catalogue because customer reviews on them may contain useful information.
This is a mini Arduino based on-screen display board. It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as small as possible.
It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI-compatible 6-pin cable.
It features two independent power and ground sections to isolate the OSD's analog stage: a +5V section for the ATmega and the OSD's digital stage, powered through the FTDI cable or other +5V source; and a regulated +5V section for the OSD's analog stage, powered through the video in/out header and capable of handling up to +12V input.
• ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
• MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
• FTDI cable compatible pinout
• Standard 6-pin ISP header
• Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
• Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
• +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input (5-12v range)
• Solder jumper for PAL video option
• Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
Dimensions: 50 x 18 x 10mm
Please see the file uploaded under the files tab for Developer credits, Links to source code and other information!
*Note: This is not an original Arduino brand product.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!