Tamiya 1/10 Scale Wild Willy 2 w/WR-02 Series Kit 58242
The Wild Willy 2 is a reproduction of the ever popular original Wild Willy from the mid 1980's. The latest Wild Willy utilizes the highly popular WR-02 chassis and features monster truck style tires allowing it to ride over almost any terrain. Of course, the Wild Willy's trade mark is the animated wheelie capability thanks to an all new wheelie bar.
The WR-02 chassis has been used in many of Tamiya's iconic radio controlled car kit releases since the year 2000 and remains the chassis of choice for Tamiya off road aficionado's. The Tamiya Wild Willy 2 arrives in semi assembled kit form so with a few evenings building and the addition of your preferred radio gear and battery pack you will soon be ready for action.
• 1/10 scale, highly detailed Wild Willy 2 body with WR-02 Chassis
• Detailed polycarbonate body shell (un-painted)
• Decals and masks included
• Powerful 540 type brushed motor
• Fully enclosed front and rear gearboxes equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering
• Large sized block tyres with realistic tread pattern
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and oil filled dampers for excellent shock absorption
Motor Type: 540 Brushed
Drive train: Rear-wheel 2WD
Tire Width / Diameter: 70 / 115mm (front & rear)
Tread: 265mm (front) 270mm (rear)
Chassis: Resin Monocoque
Differentials: 3 Bevel
Steering: 2-piece tie rod
Suspension: 4 Wheel double-wishbone
Gear Ratio: 18.3:1
1 x 2 channel transmitter, receiver and servo
1 x 7.2v stick pack battery & charger
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!