Phantom Sailboat 1890mm (74.4") (Almost Ready To Sail)
|Similiar products||Supplier||In Stock||Price / Weight||Bonus points per product||Add To Cart / Wishlist|
The Phantom is a very striking R/C Yacht and with its huge sail is built for speed. It comes in an easily identifiable yellow and carbon fiber effect hull which is based entirely on a racing yacht and molded in fiberglass with a perfect Gelcoat and enamel painted finish.
All required items are pre-installed, including 3kg mainsail winch, steering servo and all rigging, sail and hardware. Once assembled all you need to do is add your own tx/rx and battery!
In a stiff breeze, this boat can be extremely quick and rapidly perform turns and maneuvers, proving for extreme racing.
• Beautifully crafted sailboat
• Ready to sail with all equipment pre-installed
• Larger improved reinforced rudder
• Improved material with a hand-laid fiberglass hull
• High-quality Gelcoat and enamel painted finish
• High-quality nylon sails with reinforced corners
• Aluminum turnbuckles and sail holders and metal rigging wire for easy adjusting rigging trim
• Pre-installed 3kg winch servo
• Maneuverable, fast and fun to sail
Area of Sails: 0.4m2
Ballast weight: 1.3kg
Draft from the waterline to bottom of keel: 350mm
Rig Height from the deck to the top of the mast: 1400mm
1 x 2ch transmitter and receiver
1 x Receiver battery
Note: Please ensure you fill the keel ballast to 1.3kg or heavier. Lead shot, bearings or bolts/nuts will be sufficient. Keeping them in place with epoxy.
You need to sign up to communicate and make purchases.
The procedure is simple and will take just one minute.
Thank you for registering!